Friday, February 12, 2010

Thank you



Here is a message from my mom regarding the raffle:

I just wanted to thank all who was involved in the surprise benefit that was put on for myself and my husband. It was the most overwhelming evening of my life. There is no way for me to know who all had part in this and to be able to thank everyone, so if you know of others please forward this thank you on to them.

The support and caring that we have seen through this whole ordeal will never be forgotten and will always be close to my heart.

The donations were overwhelming also. There was a total of $4005.00 in raffle tickets for the 50/50, so the winner will get $2002.50. The winner was Bernie Fritch from Freedom.
There also was $1150 in donations. My daughters were even amazed and didnt think that they would ever be able to raise that much money.

Once again thank you for your kindness and caring.

No comments:

Post a Comment