Friday, February 19, 2010

I feel like I am being pulled in so many directions right now. I am just trying to keep it all together. I am trying to be an employee, a wife, a mother, a caretaker, and try to be there for my mom. It's exhausting. I feel like I am failing on so many levels. I wish Jason would understand. I wish he would offer and force me to take more time for myself, or offer to pick up the kids so I can go by my parents. He doesn't get it. And don't get me wrong, he's awesome about picking up the kids or taking them, but it's my own guilt that makes it hard. If he offered, it would make me feel better about it. No update on my dad yet. The nurse was there when I called, so I am waiting for a call back.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nicole,
    I am so sorry for you and your family. This is Rick Thomas. I worked with your dad at Gustmans. I had no idea Ron was sick. Just know that he always had a way to make me laugh. He ALWAYS had a new joke or two. He would always come in and flip for sodas long after he left Gustmans. My wife and I thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

    ReplyDelete