Saturday, February 20, 2010

My dad is showing more increasing signs that the end is near. This is so hard to see him like this. I feel like I am forever going to be haunted of the images of him like this.

I just said my final goodbye. I told him to give a big kiss and hug to Nevaeh for me, and to tell her we all love her and miss her. I told him that she will show her papa around heaven. I told him to go be with his brother Jerry and friend Kenny, and to cause lots of ruckus up there - just like the good ole days. I told him to send me a sign when he gets settled in - to let me know that he is okay. I told him to send me rainbows like Nevaeh does. I thanked him for being such a good dad, and that I loved him.

I am scared. I am scared because I don't know a world without my daddy in it. I am scared for how this whole process will end.

No comments:

Post a Comment