Monday, October 26, 2009

Just an ordinary Monday...

Not much new to update on. Which is nice. Means things are quiet for awhile!

My dad started his new Chemo this past week. So far it is making him feel kind of blah, and very tired. But so far he is handling it pretty well. I am bringing him into see the surgeon on Wednesday for a follow up appointment.

4 more days until this baby comes. It's funny how when you already have a little one at home, how different it is to be expecting a baby. I remember being so excited with McKenna I could hardly stand it. This time around I am not that excited yet. I think it's because all my emotions have been drained over the last few months. I know once the day gets closer, I will be more excited. Right now I am trying to focus on making the transition easier for McKenna, getting my house clean, bills paid, laundry done. Once Thursday night comes, I will be very excited.

The closer it gets, the more I worry about the baby's health. Everything on all of my ultrasounds looks great, I just think it is natural to worry - and I have reason to worry ten times more then the average person. I just try to lift all of my worries up to god, and remember it is all in his hands. Whatever he has planned for us, will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment