Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Baby Onesti Update

At my appointment last Thursday, they informed me that my amniotic fluid was running a little low. I had to go back yesterday for another non-stress test and ultrasound. My fluid level is back up to a normal level. Between 10 - 20 is considered normal. Last week it was at an eight, and this week it was at eleven. I have to go back on Thursday again, but as of right now it looks like everything will go as scheduled for the 30th.

I just want this baby out! I am really exhausted by trying to balance my emotions between being pregnant and being worried about my dad. I'm also very tired of worrying about the health of the baby. I just want it here and to know that everything is ok. We just all need a little joy in our lives right now, and something positive to focus on.

No comments:

Post a Comment