Thursday, October 29, 2009

Baby Onesti Will Be Here Tomorrow!!!

By this time tomorrow, we will be holding our new baby in our arms. It is so weird that I can feel it wiggling around in my belly right now - and in less then 24 hours it will be in our arms.

I am a big ball of nerves, excitement, and anxiousness - all wrapped into one little package. I didn't get much sleep last night, and I know tonight will be worse. I am taking today to get caught up on laundry and cleaning, going to McKenna's Halloween party at daycare, and getting her off to grandma's house.

C-section is scheduled for 7 a.m. I should be out of recovery by 10. I will have my laptop at the hospital, so I hopefully will be able to post the news and pictures on Saturday!

If you have a minute today, please take a moment to say a quick prayer for me and Jason and baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment