Thursday, October 22, 2009

Baby Onesti Update

I had my doctor appointment today, and my fluid level was up even more. Today it was at 13. So it looks like the baby will not be born until the 30th, unless I would happen to go into labor before that. When he checked me today I wasn't really doing anything, so I don't forsee going into labor anytime soon. It's good though - since I am such a planner, it will be easier having it at my normal scheduled date. Plus it gives me one last weekend to clean, grocery shop, and get ready for the baby. The next 8 days are going to go by soooooo slow!

There have been 2 confirmed cases of H1N1 at McKenna's daycare. I am praying she doesn't get it! I don't know what I would do! I don't know who would watch her when I was in the hospital. Plus I would just want to be with her!! So I am trying not to worry about it until I have to.

No comments:

Post a Comment