Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Swimming Lessons

I signed McKenna up for swimming lessons today. I am so excited! I hope she likes it. I know she will probably be very reserved and scared at first. One thing I am not excited about is the thought of having to buy, and having to wear, a maternity swimming suit. The image in my head in not too good. I just hope I don't scare the other kids!!

My desert mission is going well (how could it not)! Today was day number 9.
Day number 6 I had a cranberry and white chocolate cookie from the Farmer's Market. It was okay. Definetly a nice change from the standard choloate chip cookie.

Day number 7 was filled with deserts! I was at my grandpa's 90th birthday party! I had a magic cookie bar that was chocolate chips, buterscotch chips, coconut, and chocolate! Super good!

Day number 8 was a strawberry armaretto cake. Mmmmm, it was very good. 8 out of 10!

Day number 9 was a cupful of fresh berries, yogurt, and granola. I know this is on the healthier side and may not be considered a desert, but it was still yummy, sweet, and enjoyed after my lunch - which to me qualifies it as desert!

No comments:

Post a Comment