Thursday, July 30, 2009

Dad's Chemo, and My Kidney Infection

My dad had his chemo today. His platlet levels went back up! He is doing wonderful! Everyone keep praying the chemo is doing it's job! He is feeling great - which makes me feel great! He went and bought a new cross bow for hunting this week. He is enjoying "retirement" - which he should.

I went to the doctor today for my weekly progesterone shot. As I was there, the pain in my back came back - even worse. She did another urine culture on me, and said - the doctor would like to see you. My numbers were worse then Monday, and it has been determined I have a kidney infection. The took my blood to check my white blood count, and it came back borderline - if it was really bad they were going to admit me to the hospital for IV fluids. I am now on a new antibiotic that I take 4 times a day. If I get any fever or any kind of chills, I am suppose to head to the emergency room right away.

No comments:

Post a Comment