Wednesday, July 8, 2009

50 Desserts in 50 Days

So I am on a new mission! 50 desserts in 50 days. I figure with everything going on in our lives right now - it is time to indulge! You only live once - and I am going to live it up! I'm gaining weight from being pregnant anyways, so what's a few more pounds? So I diet and do boot camp again, and the weight will all come back off.

So I started this glorious endevour on Monday. The Aurora Hospital by my work has a grand dessert selection. I had the tuxedo cake. By far the BEST cake I have ever had in my entire life. I give it a 10 out of 10! I think this cake is the reason for my new mission. I can't wait until they have that cake again. I think I even dreamt about it last night.

Yesterday I had Bailey's Cream cheesecake. It was okay. About a 6 out of 10. Today I have Strawberry shortcake. I haven't tried it yet, as part of this deal is I am making myself eat a balanced meal before the dessert. I am trying to finish off my corn before letting myself indulge.

*Update* the Strawberry shortcake is not that good. 5 out of 10. The strawberry on top was the best part of this dessert.

So check back daily for a dessert report. If anything, it will give me something light and upbeat to blog about!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment