Monday, July 12, 2010

Thinking of Nevaeh

Yesterday was four years ago that we lost Nevaeh. The crazy thing is, I didn't even realize it until today when a friend e-mailed and said she was thinking about us. Is that bad? I guess it is okay that I forgot the anniversary of her death. I remembered her birthday, and I would like to focus on the positive things, the happy memories that she was with us. The day she passed away was one of the worse days of my life. I guess it is not such a bad thing that I forgot about it being yesterday.
Doesn't mean I don't think about her or miss her constantly.

1 comment:

  1. i think that shows growth.. that you remembered the happier day over the sad one... one day we will stop counting the anniversaries of our fathers's passing... i hope!

    ReplyDelete