Friday, July 16, 2010

Nicole's Favorite Things

Oprah always shares her most favorite things. I have been thinking about doing it for awhile, but didn't want to take the focus of my blog away from my dad. But I am starting to learn that focusing on my dad and his death 100% of the time is not healthy. So I will be doing a feature called Nicole's Favorite Things.

First up - Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
This stuff is amazing! For anyone that wears any type of eye shadow, this product is a must! I was pretty skeptical at first, and a little leery at paying the 18 bucks for it. But I can say that I am beyond thrilled with the results. My eyeshadow looks almost perfect at the end of the day. Even after a sweaty yoga session, my eye makeup looks almost as fresh as it did in the morning. The only down fall to this product is that the staying power is SO good, that it can be hard to blend your eyeshadow.

No comments:

Post a Comment