Friday, July 9, 2010

Testing

So I've gone through lots of testing this week. A cystoscopy of my bladder - which came back fine. Today I had an ultrasound of every organ that exists in my stomach. I still have no results, as I don't meet with the doctor until Wednesday. I just want to feel better already!!! I am sick of random sharp pains in my abdomen and side. If everything comes back normal, then I think I am going to request to have my IUD removed. As this pain started after I got it put in, so it is the only other possible thing causing it.

We've been super busy the last couple of weekends. I can't believe another 4th of July has come and gone. I remember spending the 4th with my dad last year. McKenna had a horrible ear infection, and we decided to go spend it with him anyways. I am really glad we did. I really never beilieved it would be our last 4th of July together, but I thought it was possible. Sometimes I miss my dad so much that I can't breathe.

No comments:

Post a Comment