Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Nicole's Favorite Things

The Instyler

So I was very skeptical of this product when I saw it on an infomercial. It is suppose to straighten even the most curly hair. Since I have some very unruly naturally curly hair, I got suckered in. I did some research on the internet, and found that alot of people really like the instyler and it really works for them. Still unwilling to pay the $100 for one, I went onto Ebay and purchased one for $60. I can say this is one of the best inventions ever.

It tames all of my crazy, frizzy, curly hair and leaves it shiny. It also cuts down the time it takes me to straighten my hair. The only downfall is that it gets much hotter than a normal straightener, and I have managed to burn my face and neck several times. But other than that, I highly recommend this product!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment