Friday, September 11, 2009

Torch Run Logo for Special Olympics



When my sister was still in school last year, one of her assignments was to create a logo for the Law Enforcement Torch Run for Special Olympics. She designed the logo, and incorporated Nevaeh's initials on the front of the logo. She then had to present her logo to the group. She dedicated her whole presentation to Nevaeh, and told everyone how special she was, and what an impact she made on everyone is such a short amount of time.

My sister got a call Wednesday night that her logo was selected! So everyone that participates in this run in the State of Wisconsin will have a logo on it with Nevaeh's initials. I am so proud of my sister, and so honored that Nevaeh is being remembered in this way. My sister also won $125 for the design, which she said she will just donate back to the event. She is also going to try to get me a few of the shirts.

I am just so proud, touched and honored about this simple little tribute!!

No comments:

Post a Comment