Sunday, September 27, 2009

DAD

We still have no answers today. My dad's hemoglobin went up to 8.8, but they were hoping that it would have gone up more. His potassium levels are also low, so we don't know why that is happening. Everything has come back negative as far as the flu or infections. They said it may just be a virus, but we don't really think so. We don't really think any virus would impact his hemoglobin levels that much.

My dad's doctor will be back in tomorrow, which will be nice to have his treating doctor to talk too. They are moving up his catscan that he was suppose to have October 8th, to tomorrow. I am really really scared to hear the results. We are all just so scared. Especially since he has been doing so well up to this point. I just keep praying that it was some screwed up virus.

He ate some toast, sherbert, and a slice of pizza today. This is the most that he has ate in the last two week. That is a good sign that he is feeling better. He also had his sense of humor back today. Those poor nurses!! I think secretly they like it, but my dad sure gives them a hard time, and loves to flirt with them. I am glad that through all of this he has a sense of humor.

No comments:

Post a Comment