Sunday, September 20, 2009

Crappy People and Crappy Comments

Can you believe that there was a guy at a supper club the other night that said my dad had "the Patrick Swayze look"? What an ass!! My mom said he went on and on for a half an hour to my dad how he doesn't look good, and how he looks so sick. What is wrong with some people? Never in my right mind would I ever tell someone who is battling cancer that!! If anything I would over exert the truth and tell them how well they look. These comments understandably upset my mom. She was very teary eyed yesterday when talking about it. I wish I could have been there to put the guy in his place. I told my mom not to let it bother her, and dad does look good. He does look a little tired and skinny, but he is going through Chemo for goodness sakes! No one ever looks their best when going through chemo!

I love you dad. You look great, and keep on fighting the fight. Don't let crappy people get you down!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment