Wednesday, August 19, 2009

My Birthday Wishes....

On my birthday - all I really want is for my family to be healthy and happy. That is the best present anyone could really ask for!!

Of course tonight is also the big powerball drawing. I wouldn't mind winning a little bit of that too! I would give money to my parents so my mom could retire along with my dad. I would buy him the best medical experts possible. I would send him to Nevada on an ATV trip, I would send him out west hunting, and would send my parents on a cruise.

I also would love to start a non-profit organization. To help parents with special needs children, their care and therapy, and the cost of their care. I also would love to be able to help people out that can't afford funerals for their children. I just want to give something back.

I also of course would splurge a little and build a house. Nothing fancy. Just something bigger then our 2 bedroom duplex. I would also upgrade from my 2000 Grand Prix with 191,000 miles and broken gas gauge, to something with all wheel drive, but again nothing fancy.

I am not praying to win the lottery, just hoping! I have realized all the "stupid" things I have prayed for over the years! What I really am praying for is my family's health. My dad just called and sang happy birthday to me. It was great. I want him to be around to sing happy birthday next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment