Saturday, August 29, 2009

McKenna's First Haircut





I brought McKenna to get her first haircut today. I brought her to a place called Snips and Giggles. It's the coolest place ever, and they cater especially to little girls.

McKenna was too scared at first to sit in the car or airplane chair, so she ended up getting her haircut on my lap. While watching Blues Clues on the DVD player, she sat really great. The girl just evened out the back of her hair and her bangs. Afterwards she styled McKenna's hair and put glitter in it. It was very fun! Then of course McKenna wanted to sit in the car chair and play! We got a certificate with McKenna's picture on it that says "first haircut" and it also has a lock of her hair on it.

I brought my niece Taylor along and she got a mini-mani. The lady even let McKenna pick out a color of nail polish and painted McKenna's nails. It was a very fun, special, girl's day out!! I wish they would have had a place like this when I was a little girl!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment