Sunday, August 16, 2009

28 Week Ultrasound Tomorrow

Tomorrow is my 28 week ultrasound. I wish I could say I was excited. I am more aprehensive than anything. Is it going to be cool to see the baby - yes. But I am so nervous. When you have had bad experiences during ultrasounds, it sticks with you. For some reason, the bad experiences overshadow the good ones. Part of me just wants to not go to the ultrasound. Because then at least I won't have to face any bad news. But I know if there is something wrong, it would be better to know ahead of time. This is something I have to do.

I am thankful that my friend Kate from work is coming to my ultrasound tomorrow. I just don't want to be alone. In case they do find something wrong. I just want someone there for moral support. I am very thankful that she is giving up her precious time to be there for me.

So look back for updates tomorrow. My ultrasound is at 10:30. I hope that I have lots of good news and good pictures to share!!

1 comment: