Wednesday, August 31, 2011

The past month has been crazy busy! I can't believe this upcomming weekend is Labor Day already! Although I love Fall, I am so not ready for the Winter and return of my nemesis - snow.

I started one of my new medications - the one for my muscle twitching. It works pretty good, but it makes me so drowsy! And the dreams I have, man they are so vivid. I think I am so tired just from all the weird dreams.

The one symptom that I hate the worse of MS is the fatigue. Especially after an kind of activity, but especially excersice. Usually excersice is suppose to give you more energy, well not me. I've always noticed that when I work out on my lunches, I am falling asleep at my desk in the afternoons. On Monday I just walked on the treadmill for 15 minutes and did the stationary bike for 15 minutes. I was so beat in the afternoon, I think I literally nodded off at my desk a few times. It is so frustrating.

I've always been one that is very sensitive about my weight. The only thing that makes me feel better about myself is being able to work out. Now I feel like I can't even do that. And I can really tell in my stomach area that I have gained weight. I hate it. If being sick and not feeling well wasn't bad enough, now I can add low self esteem and body issues to the bag of emotions as well. I am hoping once I start all my meds, and have been on them awhile, things will get better.

No comments:

Post a Comment