Thursday, August 11, 2011

Yesterday I had more testing done. I was suppose to get a MRI of my spine done, but the MRI machine broke. Imagine that - just my luck. So I actually have to go back tomorrow and have that done.

I had 3 evoked potential tests done. One on my vision, one on my upper body, and the other one on my lower body. I was scared! I thought this would be quite painful, considering they send electrical impulses through you, to see how the nerves react. It wasn't bad at all. I was actually really suprised.

Of course I have no results yet. This whole summer has just been one waiting game after another. I go back to see the neurologist on September 6th. The same day my fall semester classes start at UWGB. I hope I don't get overwhelmed this semester with going back to school, plus trying to figure out this MS thing and get treatment. I just want to feel better soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment