Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Today I read the obituary of my 8th grade English teacher. She died of kidney cancer. Another person that has died from the dreadful form of cancer. Everyone says how rare it is, but I hear of it more and more. I just wonder why more research is not going into this cancer, to find more treatment options.

I am sad for my old teacher, her name was Mrs. Ellis when she taught me. She just got diagnosed in April. She also has 3 young kids. My aunt sent me a link to her caring bridge site, I guess she has been following her story. I read some, but it was too hard. Brought back too many emotions, and was too familiar to me. Her caring bridge site for anyone else interested is:



On a side note, please say some prayers for my Grandpa Damro, and my entire mom's side of the family. He has been in the hospital for a week now with a brain bleed. The prognosis is not good.

No comments:

Post a Comment