Friday, July 1, 2011

Yesterday I went to Marshfield Clinic for my eye. The doctor there was really nice. He seems to think it is this very rare eye condition where a small part of your retina gets inflammed. He called it "retinaitis". He said he's only diagnosed two other women with it in his career, and both were pregnant. No, I am not pregnant (that I know of)! He said in both of their cases, it subsided once they had their baby. Since that is obviously not a possabibility for me, he gave me some oral steroids to try. He said he can't guarantee it will work. But he hopes eventually the condition will just improve on it's own.

He still can't tie this condition to all the other weird stuff I have been having such as the vertigo, weird perception issues, memory issues, and speech issues I have been having. So I decided I am still going to go forth with the Spinal tap. Just so I have peace of mind - knowing that everything is ruled out. I have that scheduled for July 20th.

No comments:

Post a Comment