Monday, July 18, 2011

I brought the girls to Bay Beach this weekend. It was so much fun! The girls had such a blast. McKenna, my little daredevil, would have gone on any ride I let her. She was bored with the boats and cars and ladybugs. She however loved the big slide and the swings. Macey on the other hand was more timid. She was very petrified of the carousel, which I kind of find funny in some weird way! But she had fun, and especially loved the train ride. The rest of the weekend she would randomly call out "choo choo".

Macey was so exhausted that she ended up falling asleep in the high chair at McDonald's. I thought it was hilarious!



I am very proud of my mom. She went on the Zippin Pippin rollercoaster! Her first time ever being on one! She said it was her last time too! But she was very happy that she did it! She has been trying to do something new everyday. She also cleaned fish for the first time last week! I give her so much credit.

I also went on the Zippin Pippin. I got to experience my neice Taylor's first time on a rollercoaster. It was great. I wish I could have taken a picture of her face! I think she kept her eyes closed the entire time. Love making memories with my family!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment