Thursday, July 7, 2011

So I am on my third day of the steroids, and so far no change in my vision. Kind of sad about that, but I wasn't very optomistic. I have been doing some research on line on this condition, and some people have had success in using Valtrex to treat it. Which is weird since it is a herpes medication, but what is weirder is I did have a cold sore the week before I lost my vision, so it is possible it could all be related. So when Marshfield clinic calls this week, I think I am going to mention it to him. I mean why not try it?

Yesterday I enrolled for my first classes at UWGB this fall. I am going back to pursue my Bachelors degree. It will be a Bachelors of Applied Science degree with an emphasis on corporate communication. I am very excited, but also very nervous! I work full-time and I am a mom, so I just hope it is not too much to handle. All of my classes will be on-line, so the good thing is I can always use my lunch hour if needed to do my classes. I am very excited. This is something I've been wanting to do for many years, and have finally just taken the plunge and decided it was now or never. It's funny, both my sister and me are going to college at the same time, pursuing Bachelor degrees. My dad would be so proud of us!!

No comments:

Post a Comment