Thursday, May 26, 2011

Well even though my mom has a new set of stresses - I am very happy to see her back to herself. Her job was taking such a toll on her mind and health, it is nice to see her back to normal. She is still searching for jobs, so please keep her in mind if you know of anything.

This past Sunday would have been my parents 35th wedding anniversary. I bought my mom roses. It was a promise I made to my dad before he died. He was such a romantic, I wanted to assure him I would still buy flowers for my mom.

Next week Wednesday would be Nevaeh's 5th birthday. I can't beleive she would be 5 already. Somtimes that part of my life seems like it was just a dream....

In honor of her birthday I want to do something special. I found an organization that gives angel memory boxes and NICU care packages to parents in the Madison area. It's really cool. I would love to do something like that in Nevaeh's honor. I just don't know how to get started. But in the meantime I think I plan on donating some items that they use in the packages and memory boxes. They have a very neat website if you want to check them out:

http://mikaylasgraceblog.blogspot.com/p/angel-memory-boxes.html

No comments:

Post a Comment