Monday, May 9, 2011

I've been having a really tough time missing my dad lately. Not sure why. It was strange, yesterday was Mother's day, but I was really missing my dad.

I visited my grandparents on Saturday...that is always so hard. I look at my grandpa, and I see so much of my dad. Everywhere I look there are family pictures with my dad in them. I know I need to get over that, because my dad would want me to visit them more, but it is just really painful. I ended up bawling on my way out. I feel so bad, because I know my grandparents like to see me - probably for the very same reason it is hard for me to see them - I remind them of my dad. I know they probably feel like they get to see a peice of him by seeing me....and it's kind of the same way for me when seeing them. But for me instead of it being comforting, it just hurts really bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment