Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Please say some extra prayers for my mom. She's going through a particular rough patch right now. Her employer was not so nice to her when my dad was dying, and that continues to be the case. I feel so bad for her, and so helpless. Everyhing she has been through the last year, it's no fair. I know she is a strong woman, and god only gives a person as much as they can handle, but this is getting to be so much. I am very worried about her. I pray day and night for her to find a new job. She just needs a fresh start. At a place that will have compassion and sympathy. I find it very pathetic that an employer would treat an employee that has been with a company for 22 years with such a lack of empathy or compassion after loosing a loved one.

No comments:

Post a Comment