Thursday, May 12, 2011

Ok, so my mom got fired from her job yesterday after 22 years at Humana. I can honestly say - I've never wanted to go a hunt someone down and punch them in the face, as much as I did to my mom's former boss yesterday. I am better than that though. Instead I will use my words. I plan on sending her boss' an e-mail thanking them for treating her with such a lack of empathy and compassion the entire time my dad was dying.

I know in the long run, my mom is going to be so much happier without this job. She will be under way less stress. She'll new stress with money and no insurance, but I think she will be happier in the long run.

Please say some prayers for my mom that the right opportunity comes her way. I hate that she has had to go through so much pain and stress the last 18 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment