Friday, April 9, 2010

Dad, I am missing you lots this morning. Saw your picture and I instantly started crying. Sometimes it is way easier to push you into the back of my mind and not think about you, then to have to face the hurt and grief.I know that God took you so soon from us, because you were so great. I know us grieving and hurting is all part of God's master plan somehow. I remind myself of that everytime I feel cheated that you are gone. I also try to remind myself how lucky I am to have had a great father worth crying over. I was so blesed to have you in my life for 29 years. If you have any pull with the big guy upstairs, please tell him to take the hurt away just a little bit for us. It's hard to believe that at this time last year, you were still here, and we thought you were going to be fine. It's crazy how fast your life can instantly change.

1 comment:

  1. hi hon.. know that someone is reading your posts and someone know exactly how you feel...

    ReplyDelete