Thursday, April 22, 2010

The Banging

So my mom has been having something really weird happen to her. We bought some paper mache pods and put some of my dad's ashes in them. Eventually this summer, we will put the pods in the pond so my dad's ashed are spread there.

My mom had the pods in her dresser drawer in her bedroom. Everynight at about 2 a.m. there would be three loud bangs that came from the dresser. She said it didn't scare her, just annoyed her because it woke her up. She searched high and low, but found no culprit for the noise.

So Monday night she moved the pods to the living room, and that night there was no banging noise that woke her up. Last night she put them on top of the dresser, and there was only one bang this time - the other times there were 3 bangs - but still a bang nonetheless. This time too the bang came from over by the dresser.

Is it my dad? Weird!

1 comment:

  1. i hope you don't mind but i referenced your blog in my own... it got me thinking...

    by the way.. i think it could be...

    ReplyDelete