Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Sad

Today I am sad. Me and my mom had a very difficult conversation this morning about my dad and what will happen after he passes away. It is very hard to have to think of all of the things you need to think about. But we also have to be very realistic. My heart just breaks for my mom when I think of everything she faces when the time does come. I don't know if she'll be able to keep the house and land, and that makes me the most sad. That was my dad's dream property, and his pride and joy. It hurts me to think that she may have to sell it.

My dad did gain 2 pounds yesterday, but he has been taking more morphine lately, which means he is in more pain, which usually means the tumors are growing. I just pray and pray each and every day for a miracle, but I know deep down it is probably not going to happen. I need to start to prepare myself for the worse.

1 comment:

  1. me and greg have discussed buying it and renting it to her

    ReplyDelete