Thursday, December 3, 2009

Maternity Leave

Well I have less then a month of leave left. It makes me sad because the first 3 weeks after I had Macey I had postpartum depression so bad, I couldn't enjoy her and the excitment of having a new baby. I just cried all the time and was so overwhelmed. Poor Jason, I think he thought that I was loosing it!

I got put on Zoloft, and what a big difference. It is like a curtain has been lifted, and I can enjoy my family again. I feel like I am only really getting to know Macey right now. Postpartum depression really stinks. It makes you feel extremly guilty, because you know you should be happy about this new healthy baby, but you just can't be. And that makes you feel even worse!

I am so HAPPY to have Macey and McKenna in my life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment