Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving


We had a very low key, very nice Thanksgiving. My dad ate from the comfort of his favorite recliner. I went to Thanksgiving in my pajamas which was nice. We had a Wii bowling tournament.

One funny thing that happened was McKenna was watching Dora in the spare bedroom. She came out and told me she pooped. So I grabbed a diaper and had her lay down so I could change her. I lifted her dress and there was no diaper on her! I went into the spare bedroom, and low and behold there was her diaper, and a trail of four turds on the floor! We don't know if he took off her diaper and pooped, or if she pooped and then took off her diaper dumping it every where. Thank god it was not a messy poop!

I am very thankful this year for my two healthy little girls, my parents, my wonderful in-laws, my job and co-workers, and my faboulous friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment