Friday, November 13, 2009

Life with 2 kids

Life with 2 kids is very hectic! We are trying to get into a routine! McKenna loves her little sister. She kisses her head, and then always says "I like the baby." It's so cute. She has adjusted extremly well. She gets into mischief when I am feeding Macey, because she knows I cannot get up and stop her from what she is doing!

Macey looks so much like her big sister Nevaeh. I can't get over it. Her nose, lips, and chin are identical. I spent almost every day for six weeks staring at Nevaeh, and now it is like looking at her all over again! It is kind of emotional for me. Sometimes I wonder if Nevaeh has come back to us healthy, as Macey. One can only wonder. Especially with all the down syndrome concerns with this pregnancy.

I packed up and put away all of my maternity clothes today. I know for certain Macey is our last baby, but it was still kind of sad packing away all the clothes. I want to donate them to the domestic abuse shelter, but Jason said we need to store them in the attic for awhile just incase there is ever an accident. I love my kids, but I hope there is no accident. We are out of room in our house, and out of money for daycare!

I am enjoying being on maternity leave and just staring at Macey as much as I can. I still can't believe this little girl is here and healthy and perfect!!

No comments:

Post a Comment