Saturday, November 21, 2009

Really Crappy Day

I've had just a really crappy day. Jason is off hunting all weekend, so I am all alone with the girls. Which isn't so bad, except McKenna is going through this jealous stage, that whenever I have Macey, she is so naughty. While I was feeding her today, she colored all over our bathroom door and cupboards with a magic marker. Thank goodness for Mr. Clean Magic Erasers. Otherwise Jason would have had a heart attack when he got home.

To top it off McKenna would not nap today for me. So not only is she jealous, but extra crabby. And Macey has been fussy all day. Then McKenna ended my night by pooping in the bathtub. What's up with that? Can I just say how disgusting that is to clean up?

But the worse news is about my dad. He went in to the Emergency Room this morning, because he thought maybe his iliostomy was blocked. They did a catscan. It is not blocked, but it showed that his cancer has gotten worse. And there is a new spot on his liver. They told him to call his onocologist on Monday to make an appointment. But we think they are really doing everything they can for him already. I am so sad, and depressed, and feel really alone right now. I am really trying not to let myself fall into a deep dark depression, but it is really hard. Especially since my husband, and all of my family is off hunting or living it up with weekend. This is when I feel like I need them with me, but instead I feel deserted. Which I know is stupid. Jason deserves a weekend of hunting, but I still wish he was here right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment