Friday, November 6, 2009

Miss Macey


Lil Miss Macey is doing well. She has been a little bit fussy the past few days, and last night she was up quite a bit. But for some reason, the second time around, I seem to have more patience.

It's been quite an adjustment for all of us having another baby. McKenna loves her, but she doesn't like the fact that not all my time is devoted to her. Last night I finally felt okay enough to lay with McKenna and put her to bed, and she really liked that. She wasn't liking that daddy had to do that. Jason has been great, pretty much attending to everything relating to McKenna. He gets her up in the morning, gets her dressed, brings her to daycare, picks her up, gives her a bath, and sometimes puts her to bed. I wouldn't be able to do it without him!!

My dad still has not been able to meet Macey. He didn't come to the hospital with all of the germs, and then my mom was sick, so we were not able to go up there. I hope he gets to meet her soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment