Monday, June 22, 2009

Praying for my dad

Today my dad has a follow up catscan. Last scan they found 3 spots that they are watching. One on his liver, one on his spleen, and one in his lung. I am worried sick. I just pray that they have shrunk, and there is nothing there. We were over there yesterday for Father's Day, and he is in so much pain. It seems like he is in more pain now then right after he got his kidney removed. He had to take an Oxycontin when we were there. I am just so worried. I know my mom and dad are too.

He has the scan today, and then meets with the doctor on Friday. So it is going to be a long week. If the news is not good - it is not going to be a good weekend. I know this is out of our hands, and all we can do is pray. I just feel so exhausted from praying so much lately. Does that sound bad? Sometimes I don't know what to say to god. If this is his plan for my dad - then is praying really going to change anything? All I can do is pray for strength to accept whatever diagnosis there is. It's all in god's hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment