Friday, November 12, 2010

Cell Phone Update

So we did get some answers regarding the cell phone call. But it is still a crazy outcome.

My sister called my dad's cell phone number and a lady named Lauren answered. My sister told her she recieved 3 calls from her phone. Lauren explained to my sister that she had a voicemail from my sisters phone...and on it there was a little girl looking for her mom. My sister told Lauren that was impossible because her kids were older. She also explained to Lauren how her number was my dad's old number, and how he passed away 8 months ago. Lauren said she had goose bumps.

I really do think it was my dad working through Lauren to send a well needed sign to my sister. I mean, what are the odds that the person who has my dad's old number would call someone he knew? I think it is too big of a coincidence.

This has been another hard week for me. Not sure why. I visited my mom this week, and it's like as soon as I walk into her house, I'm hit with the fact that my dad isn't there. An instant sadness fills my heart. I can still smell him in the house. And I can picture him sitting on his favorite recliner, or grilling on the back porch. I just miss him so much. It still hurts so bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment