Thursday, September 15, 2011

My copaxone finally got approved by my insurance. I am so grateful to have good medical insurance. The drug will only cost me $15 a month. A home healthcare nurse is coming over tonight to show me how to inject it. I am nervous. I hate shots. I can't imagine having to do this for the rest of my life. But I know diabetics and a lot of other people do it, and after awhile I hope it is no big deal.

I am still doing about the same. Eye still flashy, muscles twitchy (although the medication I have is helping some) and still exhausted beyone belief. I would have to say that is the most frustrating symptom of all. Last weekend I went to a baby shower, and was exhausted. Had to lay down and take a 2 hour nap when I got home. Now tell me how something like that can exhaust you? It's so frustrating!

No comments:

Post a Comment