Friday, August 20, 2010

So Blessed

I am so blessed with so many good friends and family. I always knew it, but yesterday on my birthday I was truly blown away by all of the texts and messages saying happy birthday. I also recieved so many special gifts! I always knew that the best gifts come from the heart, but was reminded of it yesterday. Like my husband bringing me home a six pack of Guiness beer, a birthday cake, and grilling me steak. Or McKenna saying "happy birthday mommy" as she wiped the sleep from her eyes in the morning. Or spending the day shopping with my mom. My friends from work bought me a gift certificate for the yoga classes I love. I am so thankful for all of the friends and family who make life worth living! My 30's are going to be great!

No comments:

Post a Comment