Monday, March 14, 2011

Last night I had a crazy dream. I had a dream my dad was trying to tell me all about heaven. I don't remember alot, but I do remember waking up really upset.

Could be all the stress in my life at the moment. Jason hasn't been working the past three months, and our savings our dwindling down to nothing. It took us three years to save up for a decent down payment on a house, and now within three months it is pretty much gone. I keep praying that something comes up. Since it is almost Spring, there is more of a chance of something. But so far he doesn't have any big houses or long-term projects. I am really worried. So is he. He's applied for a lot of jobs, he would really like to get out of self-employment, but in this economy, it is just really tough. Even though he has a Bachelor's degree, I think people look at his resume, and they don't really look at his self-employment as job experience. Although knowing Jason and what he does, I know that is not the case. I know he does more and works harder being self-employed. He works a lot of night, and a lot of weekends.

I hate to post all of this on here, but I am just really stressed out about this! In the 13 years we've been together, Jason has never not worked for more than a few weeks. And even in this tough economic time, we've been so fortunate. I know this too shall pass, and he'll hopefully find something soon. And all I can do is keep praying, and hope that the right thing comes along.

No comments:

Post a Comment