Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Dream

I had the most amazing experience last night, and I am sure when I share this, there are lots of you who may think I am nuts!

I had a very "real like" dream about my dad. I can't remember what he said or what he was telling me. But I remember it was something important. And it was something about death and his death. It's driving me nuts that I can't remember more of the details.

But all of the sudden I jolted awake, and I was literally sobbing and crying. My pillow was wet with tears.

I called my mom this morning to tell her about it, and cried the whole time. That's how real it was.

1 comment:

  1. Nicole,

    I lost my mom to ovarian cancer just about three years ago, and I can completely relate to your posts. I am so glad I found your blog :-) I recently had a dream about my mom too, and woke up crying. That wasn't the first time. I actually wrote about it just a few weeks ago-- http://lettersinheaven.blogspot.com/2010/10/midautumn-nights-dream.html

    Looking forward to following your journey,
    Sami

    ReplyDelete